Sunday, April 18, 2010

Underwater photos with the Pentax W30...email from a satisfied reader.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Dear Yvon:

I am a regular reader of your blog, and I have downloaded one of your e-books for my Pentax camera. I always appreciate reading your photographic opinions, and getting some insight on how to improve my photography. I now own a Pentax K7 and a W30 Optio underwater camera. We get lots of information on the fine results of our Pentax reflex cameras, but surprisingly little publicity about what great underwater photos the Optio series are capable of producing, even for unskilled snorklers like myself. I am amazed at the quality obtained, and to illustrate the point I enclose a few photos (some have been cropped), all adjusted mainly in the simple software program supplied with the camera (and retouched a little in Capture One). I would be grateful if you could spread the word!


W
arm regards, John Michael

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work, It goes to show you what kind of pictures you can get with Pentax waterproof compact cameras.

Marisa said...

Very cool pictures! It must have taken some effort to get those photos!! Great job :)