Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Great pictures from a buyer of our K-x e-book and user of the Pentax K-x DSLR.

Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Here is one of the hundreds of  positive comments received from buyers of our Pentax K-x e-book. "The book looks great. I am really enjoying the Pentax K-x. I got some Wood Duck pictures yesterday morning that are among my best yet. Needed 1600 ISO to get the zoom shots, but they are still respectable. Thank you for the book. I know you put a lot of time into it. I respect that kind of expertise and commitment!"

This comment is special as Tim sent us some great pictures taken with the K-x.  The setting was a cloudy/rainy day. 8:00 am. Kit lens 55-300. Full zoom. Pictures are copywrighted by: Tim Seidenstricker







No comments: