Wednesday, July 21, 2010

UPDATE: Pentax K-x and K-7 e-books. (Samples now available)





UPDATE: SAMPLES NOW AVAILABLE:

K-x e-book sample:

K-7 e-book Sample:

Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I have received several emails requesting samples of my e-books, especially the Pentax K-x and the Pentax K-7. I appreciate all of the comments and I will make samples of all of my books available before the end of this coming weekend (Sunday July 25th).

The samples will include the entire table of contents and several pages from each chapters. I do understand that, in the current economic situation, we all need to make sure we buy carefully.

I have received positive comments on my e-books from all over the world, but come this weekend, samples of every e-books will be available. It makes perfect sense. 

Thank you,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: