Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Off to Montreal with the K-5...actually with the K-7 as I had to give the K-5 back to Pentax.

Google Images File

Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column. Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I will be off to Montreal for the next 10 days. While there, I was going to test the K-5 and post a review, however, I had to return the K-5 to Pentax. There is a big Camera show in New York during that Period and they needed all of the beta K-5 DSLRs for the show. Oh well, I still have my K-7 and my K-x.

I will do a photo essay on Montreal and post that upon my return. Montreal is where I was born and is still  home in my heart. It's the right time for the changing of the leaves in Montreal and the surrounding country sides.

Watch for my post after my return. I will post many pictures and a complete article about Montreal.

P.S., I will probably post some pictures during my stay as well.

Thank you for being loyal followers and Pentaxians,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: