Monday, April 18, 2011

Favorite site of the Day:" Alunfoto" Jostein Øksne Images and blog.

 Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Alunfoto has been on my blog list for a long time. This is Jostein Øksne's blogsite and his images are some of the best taken with Pentax DSLRs. Jostein recently purchased a Pentax 645D and is really making more impressive images.  He has over 100 pictures featured in the Pentax Gallery, and I believe he has the most accepted images on the Gallery. I may be wrong at this time, but I know he was at  the top last year.

His Blogsite is Alunfoto. Pay him a visit, and tell him I sent you.

Thank you for looking.

Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for the recommendation, Yvon!

I was indeed the first photographer to reach 100 photos accepted in the Gallery, but I was only king of the hill for a couple of weeks. By now there are several over 150 and a couple with more than 200 shots accepted! And so many photographers! It's no longer possible to keep track of the individual portefolios. It's really growing into a fantastic image library.