Friday, May 13, 2011

I am in Florida this week for the wedding of my youngest daughter. With luck, me and my K-5 will make some good pictures in Florida.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.


I am in Florida this week for the wedding of my youngest daughter. With luck, me and my K-5 will make some good pictures in Florida.We got here today and it was a long flight from California.



I don't know who this guy is, but before the flight was over, he was listening to his iPod from his right eye and the back of his head!

We changed plane in Las Vegas and had an hour wait. My wife won $90.00 after a few spin and I won $40.00. We cashed it all in immediately. That is a pretty good return on our investment of less than $20.00.

On our way to Florida, somewhere over Nevada.

All pictures above were taken from my iPhone. The Pentax was in the storage bins.

No comments: