Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Las Vegas at Night...still one of my favorite place to photograph.







Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

We took some time off work last week and headed down Vegas. We stayed at Planet Hollywood, and had a good time.  I ventured out around midnight to take some pictures. I love taking photographs of Las Vegas at night. There's no place like it.

All the images were taken with my Pentax K-5 and using my AlettA Stabilizer for every shots.

Vegas has changed quite a bit this last year. There were more homeless people and beggars than I had ever seen. I could have taken pictures of those lost souls, but I decided that their livelihood was sad enough that I didn't have to make it worst by publishing their pictures all over the Internet. I gave money to some of them, and frankly, I don't care about what they were going to do with it. I could be me in their shoes or even you...

I'll stop now...I don't want to lecture anyone. It very sad when you think that we are supposed to have the highest standard of living and yet...people are sleeping in the streets.

Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: