Friday, August 5, 2011

So you think you are a creative photographer? Take a look at this...very inspirational indeed.

 Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

This is a working professional photographer and journalist Laurent Laveder scientist who created the series 'Moon Game', composed of several images that show people interacting with the Moon.


Specializing in pictures of the sky, is part of the collective Laveder 'The World At Night', which brings together 30 of the best astro-photographers in the world.

I found the images shared publicly on Google+ and I urge anyone to join Google+. There are more pictures shared there than on Facebook or other social networks. The images are copywrighted by Laurent Laveder, you the images are for looking at only. Here goes:















Want to see more of his work? http://www.pixheaven.net/galerie_us.php?id=22
 
This guy is very talented. I'm envious. His prints are for sale at the same site.
 
 
You can find me on Google+: Yvon Bourque Google +

2 comments:

Jim and Judy Buzard said...

These are VERY creative, sometimes the most obvious ideas are only seen by the truly open minded.

Unknown said...

Jim, When I saw these images, I told myself "Why didn't I think of that first?" He did...but that doesn't prevent me to do the same. I can't think of any good idea that I won't use myslef.