Sunday, August 7, 2011

Going camping at Joshua Tree National Park tonight. I will be back Monday afternoon and share images Monday night.

Check this video below:


Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

Going camping at Joshua Tree National Park tonight. I will be back Monday afternoon and share images Monday night. Joshua tree is one of my favorite place. I never took pictures of the stars and painting with light there, so I'm going to try that during that overnight trip.


Bringing the Pentax K-5 and K-7 along with an arsenal of Pentax  lenses, since we are driving in. This will also be an excellent opportunity to use the AlettA Stabilizer, since 95% of the images will be taken from 1/30th sec and losger.


Yvon Bourque

1 comment:

Lars said...

Nice tent colour! Swedish?
Lars in Dalsland, Sweden ...