Monday, September 5, 2011

Hats off to Vincent Favre, my favorite photographer on this Sunday September 4, 2011








All photos above are copyrighted by: Vincent Favre.
They are not to be reproduced commercially.
Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Photographer friends,

Surfing on my Google + account, I came across the photos above. Aren't they beautiful? They are the work of Vincent Favre. I don't know Vincent personally, but he is in my photographic circle. With over one thousand friends in my circle, there are new images showing up on my screen every minute.  Many of these images are humbling me. There are so many good photographers in this world.

Oh well, I'll keep shooting and learn from others. No matter how good you are, there is always someone better.

 Online photography schools are one of the ways we can learn more about photos like this.

It is fun to learn from the masters.
Here's Vincent's site: http://www.cristaldegivre.com/

Thanks for stopping by,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: