Monday, September 5, 2011

Starry, Starry nights!






All pictures are copyrighted Ben Canales.
The images are not to be used commercially.  They are for your eyes only.
Watch his video and you too can get similar images.

 Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Photographer friends,

Tonight, I present starry, starry nights. The photographer is Ben Canales.In July, Ben found out he won first place in the travel photo competition for National Geographic, which included a 2-week trek for two to the British and Irish Isle aboard the National Geographic Explorer. If that isn't a prize to covet, I'm not sure what is!

On this website, http://shuttersalt.com/blog/10-examples-incredible-starry-night-sky-photography-and-how-video you can see more of his work and there is also a tutorial on how to take great sky pictures at night.

Thanks for visiting. If you shoot Pentax, visit my e-commerce for Pentax DSLRs e-books and unique accessories. http://alettaphoto.com/

Thanks for stopping by,

Yvon Bourque

Today, September 5th, is my Mom's Birthday. We lost her earlier this year and I miss her so very much. She spent her whole life giving. She was and still is my role model...my star. She might be among the stars herself. Looking up at the night sky is when I talk to her as if she were still here. Wherever you are Mom, I'll meet you there someday, and we'll reminisce about our short stay on earth. I love you.

1 comment:

Patrick Dinneen said...

the third one is really stunning! And original; I've seen many long exposure shots of the stars but the reflection is great.