Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Keeper or dud? Image 24 / 365

It feels different when a rattle snake is actually staring at you from just a few feet away.


 
Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Photographer friends,

I guess this is just another boring image of mine. I still would appreciate your opinion...keeper or dud? I cannot judge my own images. I like them all.

P.S. Here's a comment I received today. Maybe some of you will understand why running a Blogsite, for free, using my own time, is not always rewarding.

*******************************
 Martin  has left a new comment on your post "Keeper or dud? Image 21 / 365":

What the hell happened to your site?  I have followed for years and enjoyed the advice.   Contiued to follow you even when I switched from being a Pentax user to Nikon.   This reader does not enjoy looking at your photos, good and bad everyday - who cares - I do not.   There numerous other sites better suited for those who want to demo their skills and be evaluated by others.  Your blog has become boring not informative.  I'll keep with you for a few weeks more, then it is decision time.

*******************************

Well Martin, whoever you are, this blog is not solely written for you. I regret that I don't have time to write articles just for you, but there aren't enough hours in a day to do that, and even if there were! I guess it's your big decision time.

If that isn't a demonstration of "Entitlement*", what is?

* entitlement (plural entitlements)
  1. the right to have something
  2. something that one is entitled to (or believes that one is entitled to)
  3. (politics) a legal obligation on a government to make payments to a person, business, or unit of government that meets the criteria set in law, such as the Pell Grant and social security in the US.

1 comment:

Suecae Sounds said...

I like the thin DOF, but maybe there's just a slight shake. Still, this one is a keeper in my book.