Monday, May 14, 2012

Officially accepted as an Apple iBook Author and Publisher.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,


 I got my official acceptance to the Apple iTunes / iBook store.

 "Yvon Bourque Publishing" is the Business name.

My first iBook will be published shortly. I just have to review it one more time. I'm nervous, this is a big deal. It will first be published for the newest multi-media iBook for iPad. The latest figures shows that Apple has sold 76 millions iPad worldwide. That's a pretty serious audience. It will be followed by an e-pub version that will work with iPad,  iPhone and iPod as well. This brings the audience to around 200 million plus. The first iBook is about the Pentax K-01 Digital camera, which will probably not be the world's best selling camera, but it introduces my "Everything you need to know...and then some" series of Digital camera. It is the wave of the future. It's a readable electronic book with videos,photo galleries, interactive images, internet access, flash cards, questions and answers, search through the book and Internet, it's an incredible new tool for learning. Take a look at what it does here.

It will then be available under another ISBN number for the PC (Adobe PDF) platform  from my Website.

This first iBook has kept me busy since December 2011, in learning all the ins and outs of the Apple "iBook Author" software. This opens a lot of opportunities. With my iBook Template  now completed, it's going to be much easier to write more iBooks for other brands  of cameras (Nikon and Canon primarily) as well future Pentax cameras. I will never betray my Pentax friends.

It's time to grow.

This is also a great time to thank everyone that purchased one of my previous e-books for the Pentax line of Digital Cameras. The K-5 "Everything you need to know...and then some" sales have surpassed the sales of all my previous e-books combined...and then some.

Stay tuned, 

Yvon Bourque

No comments: