Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Auto-Focus * Front and back focusing charts updated. The good news is that it's still free.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

Do you have front or back focusing problems with some of your lenses or DSLR? You could spent in excess of One hundred dollars to get a manufactured lens aligning devices, or get mine for free. It does the same job and it cost nothing.

Why would I give it away? I love photography and I made some great cyber friends through my blogsite.  It's my way to contribute a little, and help up and coming photographers. It can help Advanced and Pro Photographers as well. 

For almost six years, my AF charts have been downloaded all over the world. The charts are downloaded on an average of five hundred times everyday. It was originally designed for the Pentax K20D, but I updated the charts by deleting any camera specific instructions, and by revising images and some of the instructions. I believe it is more user friendly than before. You be the judge. The charts (3) are now all inclusive in one downloadable package and are for every brands of DSLR cameras such as Pentax, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, and all other brands that have the capability of adjusting the AF settings of each of your lenses. Let your friends, that use other brand of camera than yours, know about the charts.



Thank you for following my blogsite for the last six years.

Yvon Bourque

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yvon-

I really appreciate this service you provide to the community. I do have a question about he text on the charts however. It appears to me to be too pixellated. Is it the font you're using or the fact that you used one that is not on my computer? What font did you use for the charts, by the way? Perhaps it's the font substitution in Adobe Acrobat that is causing the issue.

Thanks,
Dave Grosvold

Yvon Bourque said...

Dave,
Perhaps your printer needs to be adjusted for higher resolution. The original charts were designed in AutoCad and very precise. Having them in PDF locks the fonts as images and therefore, the more you enlarge it, the less clear it becomes.
That said, the charts are very clear when printed in the native size. As you test your lenses, you will clearly recognize what's in focus and what's not. The final analysis of the results (front or back focusing) should really be looked at on a computer screen rather than the camera minuscule LCD.