Friday, March 22, 2013

Comparison of Motorhomes and Digital Cameras!

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

Hi Photographer friends,

If cameras were motorhomes, this is how they would compare, in my opinion.

This would be a Pentax camera. Great all around and waterproof, at a reasonable price.
 
The above would be Canon cameras. They all look the same, everybody has one and they make more of them than any other brand.
 
Nikon is not far behind Canon and they mass produce many models. Users all look like Ashton Kutcher
 
This is an hybrid camera, manufactured by many brands, mostly Olympus, Sony and Panasonic.
 
This is a Point-and-shoot camera, smaller, but stupid looking, especially when equipped with a big lens.
 
This would be the old 35mm film cameras. Treasured, collectible but useless.
 
There is no digital camera to compare with this, but this is what I would want. Best all around.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Yvon Bourque
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like it!! Lol

Anonymous said...

Very funny and true. Love Pentax. I still have and use my Spotmatic from 1966.It isn't a K-30 but it's been wet many times. So has my K-5.

Kym said...

AH!! I stall have my MX

Kym said...

Ah!!! I still have my MX, but use my K-5 most of the time