Thursday, May 2, 2013

Progress repairing my F350 so that I can get back to traveling and shooting more images with my Pentax equipment.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

My favorite truck ever, has been in the shop since this past Monday. I went to see it today and they allowed me to take a few pictures with my cell phone. It will be painted tonight and unless they can't get the new bumper and bed rail guards, I should have it back by Monday.

I would have preferred getting it Friday (and I may) otherwise I can't travel to picturesque destinations for this weekend and use my Pentax equipment. I could always take pictures, but it's definitely more fun when you can go with the Fifth Wheel Camper and be there at the best time of the day. It's called the golden hour and it's 1 hour before sunrise and 1 hour after sunset. Read more about the Golden Hour here.





I want to get back to this!


Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: