Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well, I'm ready to go. The truck is fixed, the fifth wheel is ready,the Pentax equipment is ready.

I got my truck back and I've been practicing parking this rig. I'm ready to go. There is only one problem...after paying my deductible for the truck, I'm really broke. I had other unexpected expenses as well.  I won' be able to go camp this weekend. 

I'm dying to go take some pictures. However, I have to tell you that I'm starting to worry a little about the Ricoh /Pentax aggregation. I have been a Pentax user for all my adult life and for the first time, I am a little anxious about what's coming next for Pentax.

We seen the introduction of the K-30 quite a while back, and the K-30 is not a revolution. We should have seen some new DSLRs or Mirror-less cameras by now. Ricoh have introduced one new camera, but I'm not much of a Ricoh fan per say.

I'm sure Pentax will introduce something fantastic down the road, but it's taking an awful long time. I really would love to see Pentax back to it's previous glory time of the 60's and 70's. 

Dear Pentax, Please announce something great soon, before we lose more Pentaxians.





Thanks for reading,
Yvon Bourque 

No comments: