Thursday, August 8, 2013

Local Car show images taken with a Pentax K-5 and Apple iPhone. See the differences.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com


 Hi Photographer friends,

Many locations in California have a car show every week during the summer. It's nothing fancy, just local car owners showing their pride possessions. They are held in the parking lots of restaurants all across Southern California.  I was around one of these tonight with my K-5 and 10-17mm lens mounted, and yesterday I was at another one with my Apple iPhone. The iPhone is great when that's the only camera you have with you, but you can see the difference in quality between the two herein...or can you?















I'm sure you can see a difference in quality, but for displaying on a computer monitor, the iPhone does a pretty good job.


Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: