Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The future is becoming the present. Captured with the Pentax K-5 and K-3.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

It's not that long ago that we started contemplating alternative sources of energy. I remember the first windmill I saw, in Central California. I couldn't believe how big they were.

Now, years later, the are becoming common sites. My spouse think that they are ugly and that they pollute the scenery. I, on the opposite, believe that atop being a great source of energy, they are amazingly pleasing to look at. It's like a forest of smart trees. 

I can only imagine how a person would react seeing them after coming out of a 30 years coma. It would probably look like awaking on another planet.  However, to my knowledge, nobody has ever stayed in a coma for 30 years.

I think they are beautiful symbols of modern life, don't you?

The images below were all taken in the Palm Springs, California, area.










Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque

Let me remind you that e-books for the Pentax K-3 available here:  ebooks4cameras
We also carry e-books for all Pentax DSLRs.

No comments: