Saturday, October 4, 2014

Car show at the RV park we are currently staying at - Pentax K-3 with the DA*16-50mm.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com

 Hi Photographer friends,

We are currently in an RV park in the Temecula Valley, California. This morning, they had a car show.  I brought my K-3 and took pictures of some of my favorites. As you can see, I increased the saturation and added white vignetting to make the cars stand out. 

I uploaded the images on my computer and then I transferred them to my iPad. I went back and showed the images to the cars individual owner. They were all surprised on how a little post processing made their prized possession look really good. I emailed each one of them a copy of their car picture. 










There were more great cars, but the above are my favorites.

Thanks for reading,

Yvon Bourque




Visit us on Facebook and  like us. 
Our Facebook page is updated more often with news about Ricoh / Pentax.







No comments: