Wednesday, August 26, 2015

pentaxforums.com endorses my Pentax e-books.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

The popular pentaxforums.com has endorsed my Pentax DSLRs e-books. I am honored to be part of this great forum and network of Pentax enthusiasts. I have been a private member since April of 2007.

If everything goes according to plans, you will soon be able to download the e-book samples directly from pentaxforums. A little later on, you might even be able to purchase the e-books from pentaxforums as well.

I am looking forward to write an e-book for the upcoming Pentax Full Frame to be announced in early October. I will do the best I can to release the Full Frame Pentax e-book before Christmas, just like I did with the Pentax K-3 on December of 2013.



As always, I appreciate your visits to this site.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: