Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thank you for your support. Here are a few comments from people that purchased one of our e-book.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

Thank you for your support. Here are a few comments from people that purchased one of our e-book.


  • Thank you. I find your books very helpful and have recommended to my Pentax friends. JPS


  •  Hi Yvon
    I just wanted to let you know that I read through some of the K3 book this evening, and it's really excellent. I've been using the camera for about 18 months and would consider myself proficient with it, but there are some facilities I've never used (because I didn't think I needed them). Your book is opening up new possibilities for me, plus it's an excellent way to remind myself of things I've forgotten.
     
    Thanks for a superb product.
     
    Kind regards
     
    Mike

  • Good morning Yvon,

    Thank you for sending me your eBook sample as per my request. From what I have seen I really liked your book and I find that it will be very helpful to me as a new comer to the Pentax DSLR world, so when I get home this evening I will be buying your book.

    Again, thank you very much and have a great day.

    Kind regards,

    Jorge

  • I wish Pentax would give you the task of writing their manuals. Your books are what their manuals should be like.  Peter.s
  • I thought I knew my K-3 but after buying your ebook, I realized there was so much I didn't know. Very well written and easy to understand.
     
    Thanks, 
    Larry

Thank you,

Yvon Bourque

Click the image to visit our e-book store or to get a free sample.




No comments: