Sunday, December 6, 2015

I was a little disappointed about the Pentax K-1 Full Frame delay. No new Pentax DSLR for Christmas.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 







Hi Photographer friends,

I was a little disappointed about the Pentax K-1 Full Frame delay. No new Pentax DSLR for Christmas! It seems like I have been able to introduce a new e-book every Christmas. I will certainly write another e-book for the Full Frame K-1, but in the meantime, I needed to write something.

So I did, or I currently am. I got to think of it and realized that there was no e-book or paper book for the Pentax system since they went digital. My new e-book, "The Pentax Digital System" will fill the void. It is a complete review of all Digital APS-C  and  Medium Format DSLRs produced by Pentax since 2003, including the attempt at a Full Frame back in 2000 with the Pentax MZ-D. When the K-1 Full Frame DSLR is finally released, a free update of the "The Pentax Digital System" will be available. Of course, a new e-book for the K-1 will also be available.


All my e-books are available for free when they are updated. Just check ebooks4cameras.com once in a while to see if there is new revisions. All I need is your receipt or the date you purchased the e-book, and of course your name so that I can search my database.

The new e-book contains specifications for all DSLRs, images, explanation of functions, Pentax unique features, typical menus, how to use Pentax DSLRs, Photography tips and tricks, exercises, Photography rules, list and review of ancillary equipment (Pentax and third parties), and more.

The  "The Pentax Digital System" cannot contain as much information as each DSLR dedicated e-books, because it would be so big, nobody could download it. More model specific e-books can be found at ebooks4cameras.com

However, if you want/need to know everything about the digital generation of the Pentax DSLRs, you will need this e-book.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque


No comments: