Sunday, January 10, 2016

More Big Bear Lake, California, images of the Snow Storm. In the end, at my house we got three feet of snow.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 


 Hi Photographer friends,

Here's more Big Bear Lake, California, images of the Snow Storm. In the end, at my house we got three feet of snow. On the north side of the lake, they got up to four feet of snow. I'm from Montreal, Canada, and I was raised in a snowy place but I never experienced four feet of snow. That is because we are above 7,000 ft. elevation.

The good thing is that the temperature is going up to the 40's during the next two weeks, so most of it will melt. That's the big difference between Montreal and Big Bear Lake. The snow doesn't say for six Months. If you want to go to the Beach or the Desert, it's only a few hours away.

All photos taken with the Pentax K-3 and various lenses. I used Lightroom to fix the clarity and shadows. 








Now, for you Pentax owners, I do have e-books for most of the Pentax DSLRs. You can check this site ebooks4cameras.com and even download any e-book for checking the contents.


Click on the image above to visit our e-book store. You can also download sample e-books and get the free AF front and back focusing adjustment charts at this e-commerce.

No comments: