Thursday, January 7, 2016

Big Bear Lake, California, we got slammed with 24 inches, or more, of that white stuff.

Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 


 Hi Photographer friends,

Just a few days ago, I was writing about why I preferred California over my hometown of Montreal, in the winter. I guess the Snow Authorities read my post and decided to dump more than 24 inches of snow here, in the Big Bear area. The good thing is that it won't last for six Months or more. It might all be gone next week. California really needs the rain and snow runoff to replenish the ground water.

There is a lot of tranquility here on the mountain, and it is spectacular when covered with a thick white blanket. There is something about mountains with pine trees and  snow.

I took all the images with my trusty Pentax K-3. I love that camera.









No comments: