Thursday, September 6, 2007

Snow in California on September 6th, 2007

Just kidding of course. It's been so hot, here in California for the past two weeks, that I wished for snow.The thermometer has been registering above 100 Degree Fahrenheit almost everyday. There isn't really anything that we can do about it. I haven't written much lately because I've been burning the midnight oil for the last two weeks, trying to finish my Pentax K100D book. So...I thought that a few refreshing winter scenes would help cooling off.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I LOVE that last picture, the trees blanketed in snow. It makes me want to lay in it, so i can hear the crunching and feel the cold seep through my clothes. It's been hot here too, obviously haha.

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, you should do so that one can see bigger formats, when clicking on them