Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More pictures with the K20D and the DA 10-17mm

Hi Pentaxians and friends,

I have my four-year old grandaughter from Florida visiting us for the rest of this week. Needless to say, I may have to pospone some posts until she leaves next Monday. Maybe I will post our trip to Disney on Friday and Saturday. There are great shots to be taken at Disneyland in California. Anyway, for now, I thought I would post additional pictures taken with the K20D and the DA 10-17mm.
This is my 1988 Jeep Wrangler JA that I purchased form my step-son. It's great because I can go just about anywhere with it, to take pictures. It's my best " non-photographic" camera equipment!







Thank you for reading. I know this is not the best post I have ever written, but it keeps the blog alive, I hope.
Yvon Bourque

No comments: