Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some changes are coming...

Dear Pentaxians and friends.
I have operated this blogsite for a little over than one year now. It has grown far more than I had anticipated. It is still a blog dedicated to Pentax, although I post subjects related to photography in general, but never about other brands of camera. I wish that I could post everyday, but I cannot always find the time.

As a result, I have asked a few Pentax photographers to participate in this blog by posting articles either weekly or every-now-and-then. In the weeks ahead, you will see articles by other Pentax photographers and enthusiasts. If you are like me and surf all the Pentax blogs and forums, you will recognize some of the passionate Pentaxians from other sites. I'm excited to open the blogsite to other and hope that this will help the site grow even more with posts from a variety of Pentax users.

Keep your eyes open. Changes are coming on. As it currently is, this site will remain free of paid advertisement and Google ads. My goal is that someday, pentaxdslrs.com will become a favorite among Pentax photographers.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: