Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pentax X70 Megazoom from the Pentax Store.

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
We honor reciprocal links.

Hi Pentaxian friends.

You now can pre-order the new Pentax X70 Megazoom from the Pentax Store. That is more of a guaranty to get one than reserving one from a camera store. This camera will be great to bring with you everywhere you go. Don't miss any photo opportunities anymore.

Small in stature. Big in power. The PENTAX X70 packs the capability and control of 12.0 mega pixels and a 24X zoom lens into a convenient, compact build. It’s the heart of a DSLR in the body of a compact camera.

The 24X optical zoom is equivalent to 26–624mm, making it ideal for close-up as well as distant shots. Whatever your need – landscapes, group shots, wildlife, sports, and more – this camera’s got you covered.

http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/detail/PTX+17491



Click below to see the camera up close.





Angled



Back



Side



Front View



Right Angle Grip View


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not show a view with its "zoom" fully extended ?

Fear to frighten your readers ?

Regards from France.

Unknown said...

Zanzibar,

I do not have the camera in my hands. I'm only posting pictures found on the Pentax site. I'm not worry about frightening my readers. Most of my readers know that I am not associated with Pentax, I'm just a Pentax user and a Pentaxian. I imagine that at the fullest extension, it must be pretty long, but it's the same with a regular DSLR at 624mm. If you have a photo of the camera at full zoom, send it in so we can all share.

Regards from the United States of America.

torfroy said...

Heres a link to the Norwegian Pentax site, showing the lens fully extended.
http://www.fovi.no/accounts/433774/Image/Produktbilder/cache/621182_600_178.jpg

Regards from Norway

Anonymous said...

I never thought or said that your comments were "Pentax-oriented".

I just wanted to point out that at full extention those objectives are very impractical... adding that one cannot put any filter and/or lenshade on it.

I know that because I own a similar one : Olympus SP-565UZ... with a ridiculous zoom at "only" 20 X ;-))

Best regards.

Unknown said...

Zanzibar,

Here's a picture of the X70 with the zoomextended posted on the blog.

Suecae Sounds said...

It will be interesting to see the kind of quality you can get from this puppy. I owned a Canon S2 IS Powershot before I sold it and bought a K100D. But still I kind of regret selling my Canon, because these kinds of cameras has their uses.