Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank you for purchasing the K-7 "Everything you need to know...and then some" ebook. Here's what my dreams are made of!






Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

The images above are what my dreams are made of. Of course I'm only joking.

Thanks to you, the K-7 ebook is rapidly becoming my most successful ebook thus far. I am glad that I could help fellow Pentaxians discovering the attributes of the Pentax K-7. It is difficult to venture in the publishing arena as the Corporate Giants already have a lock on 90% of the market. You can download a preview of the K-7 ebook here.

Thanks to the Internet and word of mouth, the only book currently available for the Pentax K-7 is slowly getting to be known. I also have books for the K100D, K10D and the K20D.

Thank you so much for reading this blog and for your purchases.

Yvon Bourque
Post a Comment