Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank you for purchasing the K-7 "Everything you need to know...and then some" ebook. Here's what my dreams are made of!






Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

The images above are what my dreams are made of. Of course I'm only joking.

Thanks to you, the K-7 ebook is rapidly becoming my most successful ebook thus far. I am glad that I could help fellow Pentaxians discovering the attributes of the Pentax K-7. It is difficult to venture in the publishing arena as the Corporate Giants already have a lock on 90% of the market. You can download a preview of the K-7 ebook here.

Thanks to the Internet and word of mouth, the only book currently available for the Pentax K-7 is slowly getting to be known. I also have books for the K100D, K10D and the K20D.

Thank you so much for reading this blog and for your purchases.

Yvon Bourque

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Haha that's awesome!

James P. said...

Yvon....NO REALLY, YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!! That picture w/ the Audi A4 on the left and the Pentax K7 on the right is my dream!!! If I had the money right now, I would buy my dream car, the Audi A4 and my dream camera, the Pentax K7. Honestly, when I saw that picture my eyes began to well up a little. I have desired that Audi for 2 years now and that K7 ever since I heard it was about to be released. Currently I have the K200D, and while I love my camera, the K7 is another beast entirely.

Thanks for posting these great pictures...and by the way, great blog. This is my first time here and definately won't be the last!

FlashyThingy said...

I've also played around a bit with these effects, they're quite fun. You can also try www.photofunia.com for some more. Keep on blogging.