Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My old friend is back. Yes, after our separation, Ms. Peggy is back with me. She's back as my best photographic tool.


Visitors to this page also like "Recommended Reading" on the right column.
Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

You never know how things will turn out. In this situation, I had decided to sell Ms. Peggy earlier in the spring. Due to uncontrollable circumstances from my part, she's back. She is currently at the Jeep hospital ongoing some surgery, but nothing life treatening. She needs a new "clutch" (Bad hips for humans) and some minor repairs.  She should be back home within a week or so, and I swear I will never try to let her go. Destiny has decided that she should spend the rest of her life with me, and vice and versa.

I'm glad we are going to go take pictures together again. My Pentax equipment is also thrilled to rekindle with an old friend.

I am truly  happy that she's back. I don't know what I was thinking when I let her go. In revenge, she decided to break apart in her new environment, forcing her return back to me. She's an old gal and she needs to ride nice and slow, just like me. She's currently suffering from a slight nervous breakdown, but I understand that she will bounce back after a few nice and easy trips atop the San Bernardino  mountains, her favorite place.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a sentimental bloke, but you know you and this Jeep just go together. When I heard you were selling her I was a bit saddened even though its just a car. But You have such and adventurous life and what better transport than a jeep that can take you anywhere and a camera you can take anywhere. Good to hear of your reunion.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got Miss Peggy Back. :) Now you have the means to get to the highest (and most beautiful) points in California.

Luann said...

Aww, Ms. Peggy is back! I just seems right. Congrats on your reunion. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great, you got her back! This line of yours cracked me up:

"She's an old gal and she needs to ride nice and slow, just like me."

I now have a different mental image of you Yvon!
-Somanna