Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I love my hometown of Montreal...but these images explain why I now live in California.


Email: brqyvn@gmail.com 

 Hi Photographer friends,

I love my hometown of Montreal...but these images explain why I now live in California.


My Pentax K-3 is better insulated for snow and rain than I am.


It's fun for 10 minutes, but it gets old quick.

When you know what's important, snowing  or not.

It is hard to balance a bicycle in the snow, and its even crazier to even try.

Snow or not, some basic needs have got to be met.
Where is my car?
That's what happens when you leave your window partly open!
__________________________________

Where I live in California is called Big Bear Lake. I chose this place because it has the four seasons but the snow doesn't last six Months or more. Montreal had 16 inches of snow yesterday  and we had one inch.
...and this is Big Bear Lake.



No comments: