Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Download a free sample of the new Pentax K-7 E-book. Check it out before you buy it.

Click Here to

Visitors to this page also liked: See "Recommended Reading" on the right column. We honor reciprocal links. Email: brqyvn@aol.com

Hi Pentaxian friends.

I just release my Pentax K-7 e-book two days ago. Thank you so much for your overwhelming response. I received several emails asking if a sample of the e-book could be downloaded for evaluation, before actually purchasing the e-book.

I think it's a great idea and you can now download the Pentax k-7 e-book - Table of contents, Foreword, The entire Chapter 1...and then some. Download Pentax K-7 E-book sample pages.


I hope some of you are taking advantage of the Pentax K-7 Road Tour. I will attend the event Thursday at the Redondo Beach location. I am looking forward to meeting other Pentax users and making new friends.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

No comments: